Your oral health care should not be taken lightly, as it is often the difference between a damaged smile and a sparkling magnificent one. Even the smallest details can have lasting effects on your smile. Listed below are some tips and techniques you should ask yourself if you hope for a better smile with better oral health care:
– Do you always use safety gear and the appropriate equipment to protect your face and mouth during sports and other high-risk activities?
– Have you been working on eating a healthy diet in accordance to the food group pyramid, including a diet low in sugars and carbs?
– Are you using any additional tools after mealtimes, such as sugarless gum or mouthwash?
– Have you followed instructions that your dentist has given you for optimum oral hygiene?
– Have you avoided bad habits such as chewing and smoking tobacco?
– Have you avoided bad habits such as using drugs?
– Have you scheduled and attended all of your regular checkups and cleanings with your dentist?
– Have you been making sure to brush and floss your teeth every single day, and twice daily for brushing?
Come speak with our dentist to learn which treatment is right for you. To schedule an oral exam with Dr. M. W. McConnell and our team in Beavercreek, Ohio, simply give us a call at 937-912-0101. Thanks for visiting with a smile!